Friday, July 11, 2008

The pictures...

are coming. Sorry! I am having a hard time uploading:-( I will continue to work on it this weekend. I just finished my first week of summer camp and teacher training. It has been a great week! The children made rice pudding and popcorn balls, set down garden plots and are preparing the soil, they have studied Noah and the flood and Abraham and Sara. Today when I asked a village student if anything was too hard for God, she said, "nothing is". What faith!

It is about 90 degrees everyday with 89 percent humidity. The occasional diet coke is fun after every 4 bottles of water:-) I am sleeping to the sound of wild turkeys and waking to the sounds of crying babies...

More later this weekend...

2 comments:

Kelsen Family said...

You've been in my prayers! I'm so excited for you! What an amazing experience for everyone. I pray that you have added strength and durability through this time.

Melissa said...

That is amazing E! I love hearing your stories. Keep them coming.